We strive to provide a patient care experience that reflects our motto: Love…Kindness…Excellence.
- Prepares/cleans treatment rooms for patient examinations.
- Thoroughly completes pre-visit chart audits.
- Interviews patients to obtain their medical history.
- Records patient medical history, vital statistics, and test results in patient medical files.
- Performs patient vitals.
- Performs phlebotomy and cath urines.
- Run a large variety of lab tests.
- Screenings such as vision, hearing and OAE
- Cleans and sterilizes medical equipment and instruments.
- Properly disposes of contaminated supplies.
- Help create a warm-lasting relationship with our patients and families.
- Assists physicians during minor office procedures.
- Scheduling follow-up visits
- Understanding of electronic medical records (we use eClinicalWorks)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based, highly diverse primary practice.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
Job Type: Full-time
Daytime, early evening and rotating weekends (1 in every 8-9 weekends)
- Graduated from an accredited Medical Assisting or LPN Program
- CMA Preferred
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)