How do I pay my bill?
Which insurances do you accept?
Child and Teen Medical Center accepts all major insurance plans, however patients and/or potential patients are responsible for contacting their insurance company and verifying that we are an in-network provider.
This list is not inclusive, please call our business office at 763.333.7722 to speak to one of our billing specialists regarding your insurance plan.
In-Network Health Insurance Plans.
Allina / Aetna
- Allina Health / Aetna Performance Go Plus
- Allina Health / Aetna Broad Network
- Primary Clinic (Includes MN Advantage Health Plan)
- Distinctions II
- Distinctions III
- Open Access Network
- Cornerstone (Avera and Access Health Clinics)
- Families & Children/ MinnesotaCare
- Mayo Medical
- Medica Choice Care PMAP
- Medica Minnesota Care
- Care Team
- Open Access
- Prepaid Medical Assistance
- Ucare Connect
- Individual & family plans
- UHC All Savers
- UHC Choice and Choice Plus
- UHC Choice advanced / Choice plus advanced
- UHC Tiered Benefit Plans (Passport connect from Medica providers)
- UHC Community plan of MN – Medical assistance and Minnesotacare
- MN Advantage Plan
- High Value Network
- Blue Plus Primary Care
- Blue Plus Minnesota Value
- Blue Advantage Families and Children (PMAP)
What does my insurance cover?
We cannot quote benefits due to the large number of health plans and varying coverage guidelines for each patient. If you have questions about your insurance coverage, you will need to contact your insurance plan.